Ecclesiasticus 4:28

"Fight to the death for truth, and the Lord God will war on your side."

Ora pro nobis,

Most Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Francis de Sales, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Dominic. Amen.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Long Absense

Most importantly, I must apologise to the readership for my long absense. And equal to that, I apologise to my good friend, Gregory, for taking so long to figure out how to reclaim my authorial status on Barque of Peter. I am admittedly slow with most computer applications, and couldn't figure out how to regain my ability to post at this blog.

That behind, however, I will endeavour to start writing for this spot once more. I must admit, however, that Gregory and I have diverged quite significantly with respect to our views on Catholicism while I've been absent. To that end, I will be posting from an oecumenical (universal, or small-'c' catholic view), while Gregory will continue on with his Catholic (as in, Roman Catholic) understanding.

Gregory, please accept my apology for not contributing this past year. I hope to help you have this board hopping again soon!

God bless you all,
Christopher

No comments: